One of the most important pieces of equipment for a baseball or softball player is cleats. Cleats are worn to prevent players from sliding on the dirt when they’re running, and being able to grip the grass in the outfield for stability. Here are some cleats and some shoes and sandals to wear before and after the game.
- Inspired by Mike Trout’s speed and power, the Nike Force Trout 4 Keystone Little/Big Kids’ Baseball Cleat combines a flexible plate with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort on the field.
Free shipping and free returns for Nike+ members every day at Nike.com. Login or sign up to become a member.
- Camo lining
- Durable synthetic upper
- Low-cut cleat
Another pair of great classic looking cleats is this Nike Vapor set.
- Synthetic leather and TPU mesh upper for durability
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Solid rubber outsole with 12 cleats for durable traction
- Inner sleeve creates a sock-like fit
- Flex grooves promote natural movement
- Synthetic leather and TPU mesh upper for breathable durability
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Solid rubber outsole with 12-cleat configuration for durability and superb traction
Easton Boys Molded Baseball Cleat
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- Synthetic leather upper provides exceptional step-in comfort with added durability & support
- Mesh tongue enhances breathability to keep your feet cool & dry all game long
- Full-length EVA midsole for added comfort, cushioning & dispersed cleat pressure
- Rubber molded cleats provide optimal traction & durability for all field surfaces
- Aggressive rubber outsole
- Debris-free tongue
- Multi-purpose performance
- Style T3000BK3 features a gum sole
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Trail inspired outsole
- Full length REVlite® midsole
- High traction nubby turf outsole
- Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Probalance sole platform
- Synthetic upper
My kids love to wear these before and after the games. These are easy to slip on and off and fit easily into their ball bags. These are a must-have.
Check out the great selection of shoes and gear at: