Baseball Parent Stuff
Product of the Month - July 2018
The next in my series of featured products that I think are useful, fun, practical, or just things that sports parents will like.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING – With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY – This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE – Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES – Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL – Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you’ll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
We just got this grill a couple weeks ago and I’m already in love with it. The best home-cooked steaks I’ve ever had were cooked on it and I couldn’t be happier. We’ve already cooked multiple burgers on it for our friends and also made a huge breakfast. The awesome thing about it is that you can cook everything at once. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, sausage…you name it. It’s also super easy to light and clean up is a breeze. You just scrape the scraps into the grease catcher, wipe it down with a wet cloth, and re-apply oil.
This grill is awesome for barbecues and team parties. In fact, the side shelves come off and the legs fold up so you can transport it for tailgaiting. It’s definitely the best propane outdoor grill of it’s kind for the price. Here are a couple of pics of our grill with and without the cover. As you can see, it’s well-seasoned and ready to go.